If you’re not particularly green fingered, but want a bit of foliage in your home and to bring the outside inside, add some plant life with accent pieces of furniture and accessories with botanical motifs, colours and prints.
At Eco Chic, the online emporium for eco conscious homewares, we’re constantly inspired by the beauty of our lush coastal Queensland surrounds. We love a bit of foliage!
Many of our pieces have been designed to incorporate vegetation. Here are our top picks for beautiful botanicals.
- EDEN OUTDOOR RUG. The fresh green and white tones and large scale botanical motif of the Eden rug make it perfect for conservatories, playrooms and kitchens as well as for outside spaces such a verandas. Sourced in India and made from 100% recycled polypropylene plastic bags, these colourful rugs are a rewarding way to reuse, recycle and reduce. They are plastic in feeling, not like wool rugs. AU$90.
- BOTANIQUE VASE: Beautifully decorated ceramic vase featuring darling floral illustrations. Pretty, practical and easy to use, just add a bouquet of flowers to complete the effect! AU$140.
- PORTOFINO CONSOLE: The Portofino Console Table is as dramatic as it is muti-functional. A fully upholstered table sure to make a bold statement. Use in an entryway or behind a sofa. Add a piece of glass to this console if you like, as it is an ideal servery in a dining room. Eco Chic’s consoles are made in Australia with Geca certified CFC free foams, water based glues and plantation pine plywood from sustainably managed forests in Australia. AU$1175
- FLORABELLE ART: The Florabelle Art is a real showstopper. Looking like an original painting with its vivid colours and watercolour effect, this piece will freshen and add that burst of colour to any space. Printed on natural flax linen and stretched over deep canvas, the Florabelle isn’t as expensive as a painting or framed print, and is designed to enhance the contemporary home. Size: 1210cm wide x 910cm high. AU$390
- MILANO NESTING PENDANT: Make it classic or make it bold, small or big, short or tall…a custom pendant lampshade is always a great look and these tiered pendants are beautiful and statement making. A group of them can be just divine. You choose which signature fabrics to pair with which unique sketch…there’s something to suit every room, personality and style. The pineapple sketch is one of our favourite motifs and perfect for a botanical theme.
NOTES TO EDITOR